Vintagecans offers very flexible consignment terms for those seeking the exposure the Web provides without the expense and maintenance of their own website, or the hassle and confusion of auction sites and online payment sevices with their ever-increasing fees and regulations.
Depending on the value and number of items consigned, fees range from 10% - 20%. The fee includes cleaning, photography, web posting and shipping of all consigned items. I can assist with pricing or consignees are free to set their own prices.
In addition to a constant online presence, consigned items are promoted through periodic site update notifications (email) and are brought to local and major shows including Blue & Gray and—in 2012—CANvention.
• Prolonged online exposure until your item sells (no repetitive relisting and recurring fees)
• Not as fickle as auction pricing—get YOUR price for your item
• As mentioned above, no confusing fee structure.
• Posting is done for you, with quality photography
• End your consignment or reprice your item at any time if you’ve made a deal on your own.*
To learn more about consignments please give me a call at 508-212-2061 and I’ll be happy to answer any questions.
*A nominal fee applies to cover photography and posting of consigned items that sell via means other than consignment.